9 February 2013

Mission Statement

I'll make my intentions clear from the word go. I want to earn my living from cycling. I can't think of a single better way to live than on a bike.

…so a bit of background. During an unsuccessful stint at Swansea University I met a young bloke called Josh Lawless. At the time he was a strong Triathlete with very little prowess in the hills and even less grace while sprinting the thing he did possess was immense power. At the time we agreed we'd both have a crack at the professional cycling world.

One year on and Josh is Brittany bound leaving me to (due to other commitments) enjoy a combination of the North-West’s finest weather and Cheshire roads.

Other commitments aside, I have the time, inclination and pent up cycling energy (borderline frustration) to get cracking. 

I want this blog to serve as proof that a 3rd cat roadie from Wales can make his or her way out of the UK and into the 2.2 and 2.1 UCI racing scene in Europe, having great fun on the way and meeting some amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment